Grade Transcript

Grade Transcript

Former exchange students wishing to obtain a transcript for their studies at KGU can click the link below labeled "Kwansei Gakuin University Certificate Request Form" and fill out the necessary information.

Kwansei Gakuin University Certificate Request Form

Only an English version of the academic transcript will be provided for former exchange students.

  • 1 Please make sure to select a certificate within the "Graduates English certificate (500 Yen)" category as indicate in the image below.
  • 2 Please make sure to indicate that you were an Exchange Student in the note section as indicate in the image below. You can also make any special request in this field.


For other certificates, such as a "Certificate of Enrollment”, please contact the Center for International Education and Cooperation at and provide the following information:

  1. Your full name
  2. The dates you attended KGU (e.g. Fall 2012 - Spring 2013)
  3. The form you are requesting
  4. The reason for requesting the form(s)
  5. The number of copies you require